Saturday, January 9, 2010

ASSORTED VARIETY OF RANDOM

1. It is 20* outside.

2. I am currently obsessed with the color turquoise.

3. My favorite jeans are no longer tight, thanks to the no carb diet and detox.

4. I plan to eat some carbs tonight.

5. I am so proud of the Texas Longhorns!

6. The Cowboys BETTER win tonight. Or else they get no love from this fan.

7. Emmy does not enjoy footsie pajamas. And she told me so at 7:00 this morning.

8. Ross enjoys playing his drums at 7:00 on Saturday morning.

9. It is best NOT to speak to Chloe until after 12:00 on Saturday afternoon. EVER.

10. I have zero desire to see Avatar.

11. Modern Family is so worth the 30 minutes of your Wednesday.

12. It takes 2 "no flushes" to clog the first floor bathroom.

13. It takes a plumber to unclog the first floor bathroom. Plungers don't work. Snakes do.

13. There was a plastic frog on the sofa today and it looked so real I made my 4 year old touch it first.

14. The GLEE soundtrack is amazing.

15. The new BUBBLE WRAP app for iphone is addictive.

16. The living room is surprisingly bare without the Christmas tree. I think I'll but something turquoise to go where it was.

No comments: