Sunday, December 7, 2008

Chloe's December Meet


It has been awhile since I posted. Not exactly sure what happened to November, but I am very aware that Christmas is almost here!! I need more time!! We just got back from Disneyworld, so look for a post about that trip, complete with pictures of our princess Emmy meeting her favorite princesses!
Saturday was the Carol Hillenberg Invitational meet at Trevino's Gym in Lancaster. It had been a pretty long time between meets, and Chloe missed several days of gymnastics because of prior commitments, Thanksgiving, and being sick. I had no idea what to prepare for as her scores were coming in! Once again, she amazed me! Here they are:

VAULT: 8.6
BARS: 9.55
BEAM: 9.6
FLOOR: 9.4
ALL AROUND: 37.15

Here she is competing on bars & beam:

It has been such fun to watch her improve each week, and such a great lesson for her that hard work and perseverance pays off! We are fortunate that Chloe has found something she enjoys so much!

No comments: