Friday, October 10, 2008

IT'S PUMPKIN TIME!!

Fall is in the air (the temperature is now comsistently in the mid - 80s!!!)! Texas/ O.U. is tomorrow! Legacy's homecoming game and 10 year anniversary party is tonight! And, today, I took Emily to the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch in Celina! She had the best time feeding the animals, going on the hay ride, and eating lunch at the picnic tables. Some of my best memories (and favorite pics!) are of Ross & Chloe at the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound, and Em & I had a "memory-filled" day! There was the goat who ate her feed cup, and finding the farmer on the hayride, and choosing the perfect pumpkin, and taking pictures. LOTS of pictures. I'm only posting 4, but I have a ton more! Emily wants to go back tomorrow with Ross, Chloe & Daddy. I think 2 out of 3 of them will happily oblige... maybe we will have another "memory-filled" day tomorrow, complete with more pictures. Check back to find out!!

Emmy feeding the goats


On the hayride


In the pumpkin patch



Happy girl on the SECOND hayride!!

No comments: