Wednesday, August 20, 2008

CHLOE'S FLOOR ROUTINE!

Here is another sample from the mock meet last weekend. Chloe was nervous about her floor routine, because there is a "round-off back handspring" in it, and that's a tough skill. There are also lots of ballet elements to "hit," and she was a little concerned about getting them in the right sequence. After it was over, I asked her what you're supposed to do when you KNOW you've messed something up in the routine. She looked at me and said, "Well, you just work really hard to have as clean a routine as possible from that point forward." I think she's ready for her NBC interview!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHLOE, You are soooo GREAT !!!!! your legs are so straight and toes so pointed and everything looks so magnificent! I am so proud of YOU !!! I love you ! Grams :-)